Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Xian Lim is Just Waiting for The Right Time



Kim Chiu seems like developing with Xian Lim because of the actor's patience in courting her.

Xian's way of courting Kim is traditional and the actress likes it so much. "Kim doesn't laugh on my jokes. But her sisters laugh forcefully whenever I joke around. I'm not sure why Kim doesn't laugh on my jokes. I know my jokes are really funny." Said Xian while smiling.

Kim and Xian will team up again in a soap opera "Kapatid, Anak wherein they will be joined by Enchong Dee and Maja Salvador.

Xian is super happy because he and Kim will have more time to be together because of the said project.

Until now, Xian hasn't asked Kim yet if he has the chance. According to him, it is not good if he would ask Kim.

The actor is just waiting for the right time for him and Kim to be officially lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment